TAKE NOTICE that amendments have been made to the Constitution and the Rules in consequence of the following resolutions passed at the AGM 2018:
1) Resolution 4.2, amendments to ‘Definitions’ and clauses 4.7 and 4.8 of the Constitution (pertaining to GDPR 2018).
2) Resolution 4.3, new clause 3.5 to the Rules subject to the proviso added at the general meeting (re-introduction of promotion and relegation to the league).
3) Resolution 4.4, an amendment to Rule 7.4.3 (three nominated players for relevant teams).
4) Resolution 4.8, the amendment of Rule 4.2.3 (to clarify that direct membership of the E.C.F. for grading purposes is required before legitimate play in CCA competitions).
5) Resolution 4.12, new clause 21 added to Part 3 The Cup and some consequential revisions of other clauses (the separation of the K/O Cup and Jeremy Burnett Plate into two competitions).
Draft Minutes of the AGM will follow.
P Mitcheson, Secretary.